Cryptocurrency exchange Paybis has gained massive popularity over the last 5 years for their unique business concept. Unlike other platforms, the UK-based exchange has focused on developing a platform makes crypto more accessible for those that use rather unusual payment methods.
Last week, the website implemented an aesthetic refresh to its interface and overall design. What may have seemed like a somewhat complex setup in the past, now looks like the dream of every new investor.
Less complexity, self-intuitive navigation and, most importantly, a better user experience.
Users can now simply log into their account and get started with their transaction. It takes just a few seconds.
- On the left (You spend), users can select their payment method and currency of choice. This is done by clicking on the drop-down menu and selecting one of the available options.
- Next, on the right (You receive), many payout options are available to choose from. Those include cryptocurrencies, digital currencies, as well as bank or credit card payouts. Once again, the selection happens through the drop-down menu.
- Now that both the payment and payout method are selected, users can click on the designated button (Buy Bitcoin) to start the transaction.
Note: All users that choose to pay with their bank card for the first time will not be charged any fees.
- The verification process, which is now mandatory for all regulated platforms, takes less than 5 minutes to complete, and is only necessary for users that make a transaction for the first time.
- And that’s it. All that is left now is a payment from the user, for which they will be redirected to the designated service. Bank payment have to be paid manually, but that doesn’t add up to the time needed to complete the transaction.
Overall, transaction take just a few minutes to clear, and users are very satisfied with the service provided.
A look into Paybis’ Features
We tested Paybis for several transactions in 2020. Several of its features impressed us, making the exchange stand out from the competition.
More Payment Options
Paybis allows its users to buy and sell cryptocurrencies and digital currencies using many different options, including e-money services such as Skrill, Payeer, Neteller and Advanced Cash. Users can simply select the currency that work best for them, and start a transaction on the platform.
When compared with other exchanges of its kind, this feature offers a lot more freedom to users that either don’t want or cannot use their bank account and credit card. While this is certainly an option for Paybis users, emphasis is given to alternative payment methods that are more often seen in P2P exchanges.
Great Customer Support
One of the biggest issues with popular exchanges is the inability to keep up with open tickets and emails. Customers that can’t verify their account, lost 2FA codes, even just simple questions. Most users that experienced such issues probably remember how long they had to wait for their issues to be resolved.
Paybis is the complete opposite, showing how much they truly care about their customers. The company has a dedicated support team in their office, taking care of all questions and doubts of customers. They manually verify all users to ensure that verification documents are properly checked. No problem remains unsolved. The team is online 24/7, speaks multiple languages, and is accessible through email and live chat.
Earlier in this post we mentioned that Paybis has one of the quickest ID verification systems available. But that’s not all. The actual process is also very easy to go through. There is no need to provide proof of residence, multiple photographs and videos, or other unnecessary documents.
All you need to do is provide your basic personal information, and upload a copy of your ID document. Once that is done, you need to wait for 3-5 minutes, so the support team can review your submissions and confirm your account.
Great for Beginners
Many exchanges claim to be “great for beginners”, while not all are. Amateur investors are often afraid of losing their money. One mistake can be quite costly in the world of crypto. Thankfully, Paybis has found a way to make the process very easy to understand. Users can simply scroll through the transaction page and find information on:
- How to perform before a transaction starts
- The actual steps they need to take to make a purchase
- Potential questions that they may have
- How to best contact customer support in case there are any questions left
Is Paybis Worth Considering?
The most important question is whether or not Paybis has something new to offer. And the answer is yes – and it is certainly worth considering.
Not only from a safety standpoint (there are no internal exchange wallets), but also from the aspect of convenience. Users can pay using many different options and select from many different cryptocurrencies, including smaller altcoins like Stellar Lumens. With many available trading pairs and a positive reputation, the exchange helps many new users from all over the world to enter the crypto-sphere successfully.